Indoor Volleyball is always available at UREC on Floor 3, Court 3.
Indoor Volleyball is also available upon request at Belk Gymnasium.
Outdoor Volleyball is available at UREC on the sand court. To access, go down to floor 1. If you are looking straight at the pool entrance, the outdoor sand court entrance is to the right!
Water Volleyball is accessible in the indoor pool AND the outdoor pool at UREC!
Indoor Basketball is always available at UREC on Floor 3, Court 1 & 2.
Indoor Basketball is also available on 1 or 2 courts at Belk Gymnasium.
Outdoor Basketball is available at UREC. To access, go down to floor 1. If you are looking straight at the pool entrance, the outdoor basketball court entrance is to the right!
Water Basketball is accessible in the indoor pool. There are two underwater half courts.
Badminton is always available at UREC on Floor 3, Court 4.
Court 4, which is the farthest court from entry, is split into 3 different badminton courts.
Equipment Checkout is available at UREC. To access, visit the equipment desk right after you scan into the enter on the right!
Futsal is always available at Belk Gymnasium on court 1.
Court 1 is the farthest left court after you scan in and enter the gymnasium
Equipment Checkout is available at BELK. To access, visit the equipment desk right after you scan into the enter on the right!
Walking, jogging or running is always available at UREC on the indoor track on the 4th Floor.
Inside lane is for walkers. Middle lane is for passing. Outside lane is for runners.
Run counterclockwise Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Run clockwise Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
*Also checkout the greenway for walking, jogging, and running outdoors on campus!
- Only UNC Charlotte students, members of UREC with a valid UNC Charlotte 49er ID Card and/or Alumni with a Perks Pass may check out equipment
- Only equipment designated for outdoor use may leave the facility. All other items must remain at the facility it was checked out from
- All equipment should be returned 15 minutes prior to the facility closing
- Equipment is checked out on a first come, first served basis and may not be reserved
- If the equipment is not returned within 24 hours of being checked out, the equipment will be considered lost and the individual must pay the established replacement cost
- University Recreation reserves the right to charge a patron for damaged equipment upon return.
- Equipment is checked by University Recreation staff prior to checkout and at the time of return for any damage. Please notify University Recreation staff if an item that you checked out is damaged prior to use
- University Recreation reserves the right to suspend access to further equipment checkout if the replacement fee is not paid. For students, a financial hold will be placed on the student’s account if the replacement fee is not paid.
**University Recreation reserves the right to implement any additional guidelines that protect the health and safety of the facility and its users**