- 4 multipurpose courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton and pickleball
- Outdoor basketball, pickleball and sand volleyball courts
- Indoor and outdoor leisure pools featuring a vortex loop, 4 lanes for lap swimming (25 yards), and zero depth entry
- Over 30,000 sq. ft. of dedicated space for fitness equipment. Additionally, the facility includes group fitness and multipurpose studios, a personal training assessment space, an elevated track and an indoor turf area
- Locker rooms on the 1st and 3rd floor including 4 single use accessible locker/changing rooms
- Three outdoor terraces with views of the campus and the outdoor pool
Open Recreation Opportunities
Available on demand when space is available.
Available Tuesday and Thursday. Volleyball is also available on-demand when space is available.
Available Wednesday and Thursday. Badminton is also on-demand when space is available.
Available in the group fitness studio outside of Sport Club practices and on-demand when space is available.
Available on demand when space is available. Visit the UREC Welcome Desk for more information.
Available for check-out on a first come, first served basis. Visit the UREC Welcome Desk for more information.
Available Monday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM in the UREC Indoor Pool.
Visit our History page to learn more about the making of University Recreation Center and see a time-lapse video of the construction project!
Location & Hours
8827 Craver Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28262